Check out our interview with Crystal Hefner and our recap of last year’s 2014 Rehab Bikini Invitational finals. If you look closely you might even notice Sancho and I in the video. LADIES…it’s not too late to sign up for our preliminaries round June 13th, July 11th and August 8th at:
Crystal Hefner DJs the four-round national swimsuit contest as girls compete to win cash prizes and more
LAS VEGAS – Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hosts its third annual REHAB Bikini Invitational from June 13 to Sept. 19 with resident DJ Crystal Hefner. The contest kicks off with three rounds of preliminary elimination events on June 13, July 11 and Aug. 8; the finale will be held on Sept. 19. Competing models will have the chance to win cash prizes; participate in photo shoots while working with professional photographers, swimwear fashion designers and event coordinators in the industry; and more.
- Contestants can sign up for consideration online at www.rehabinvitational.comthroughout the summer.
- Each Saturday, ladies may enter a three-round swimsuit contest at Las Vegas’ original dayclub, REHAB. During the rounds, contestants will walk the poolside stage and mingle with REHAB partygoers to sway their votes. A different bikini must be worn each round; bikinis will be provided by Bellina Rebelle in the second round. Round one will consist of 50 girls, round two will include the top 20 and round three will narrow it down to the top 10.
- The top 10 from each preliminary showdown will be automatically invited to the finale on Sept. 19 and will receive a special online profile for voting.
- Select winners within the top 10 will receive co-hosting opportunities, cash and prizes.
- In addition to Bellina Rebelle supplying the bikinis for the invitational, the designer swimwear will also be available for purchase at REHAB Pool every Saturdayand Sunday.
- On Sept. 19, the top 30 from the combined preliminary rounds will compete in the final swimsuit contest at REHAB.
- The top 10 winners will be announced and will receive promotion on Hard Rock Hotel’s website.
- The fourth through 10th place contestants will receive $2,000 in cash; the third place contestant will receive $5,000 in cash; the runner-up will receive $10,000 in cash; and the winner will receive $25,000 in cash.
About Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is Las Vegas’ off-strip playground, just minutes and less than three miles from McCarran International Airport. The premier destination entertainment resort is owned by Brookfield Real Estate Finance Fund II and managed by WG-Harmon, LLC, a subsidiary of Warner Gaming, LLC. Built in 1995, the property completed a $700 million expansion in 2010. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino offers an energetic entertainment and gaming experience with the services and amenities associated with a boutique luxury resort hotel. The property is known for its innovative nightlife and music scene where acts such as The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Paul McCartney, Incubus, Foo Fighters, Carlos Santana, Mötley Crüe, Guns N’ Roses and KISS have all performed. Features of the property include an 11-story Casino Tower with 640 rooms and suites, 17-story Paradise Tower with 490 rooms and suites; the 15-story HRH All-Suite Tower with 359 suites, eight spa villas and seven penthouse suites; 60,000 square feet of casino space featuring Peacock High-Limit gaming and Asian gaming amenities; 80,000 square feet of flexible meeting and convention space; more than $4 million in rare music memorabilia; Body English Nightclub; Reliquary Water Sanctuary, Spa & Salon; 4.8 acres of poolside tropical oases, which took the No. 1 spot in 2015 for “Best Hotel Pool” in USA Today’s 10Best Readers’ Choice contest; the world-famous pool party REHAB; live music/entertainment venues The Joint and Vinyl; Hart & Huntington Tattoo Co.; restaurants Culinary Dropout, Nobu, The Ainsworth, 35 Steaks + Martinis, Pink Taco, Mr. Lucky’s Café and 福Fú; a fitness center; and trendsetting retailers John Varvatos, Affliction, Love Jones and Rocks The Jewelers. For room availability and additional information call 800.HRD.ROCK (800.473.7625) or visit hardrockhotel.com. Follow Hard Rock Hotel & Casino on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and updates.
VivaVegas.TV is the largest and most successful events and media company in Las Vegas.
– Social media marketing campaigns
– Online reputation management
– Commercial and short film production
– Videography and video editing
– Event microsite design
– On page White Hat SEO
– Event photography
…and of course
– The most fantastic promo models on the planet, the Viva Models
For more info or to book us contact Sancho Van Ryan
call: 702 379 9654
or email: email@example.com